Back on the strong train

by



I have been neglecting this online space for a while due to new work and… 
Fuck it what can I say. I have been out training a lot!   

I have been making some big moves which fills my heart with confidence and happiness. Some of these moves include; a self-supported tour around the West country and Wales, lots of regular extended lumpy commuting, power meter turbo trainer interval sessions and about 5 Audax. Sprinkled on top of the cycling I have been going to Pilates, purchasing new expensive kit and doing some more route planning (not enough). 

My life has felt busy and there not been much room for anything that does not involve bike or work. This is good. This is how it needs to be. A slightly obsessed hermit, that goes out on his bicycle… a lot. I have had to cut off a few social circles due to the intense focus of the TCR which is rapidly approaching. Overall I am excited and eager to push out more miles, climb more hills, see more places and meet new people. This is all supposed to be fun at the end of the day isn’t it?